Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Sparkling Mermaid


Hello there!  Today I have a beautiful sparkling mermaid to share with you guys.  This is Night Swim and you can find her HERE in the Saturated Canary Shop.  Isn't she just gorgeous!  I love that she's out of water and the moon and stars are behind her.  A little different take on the typical mermaid stamp.  For this card I used some fun mermaid papers, colored the image up with my Copics and added a ton of glitter.  Then I finished it off with some sea-life embellishments and a fun little sentiment. 

 
Hope you like it! Please visit my blog for more details and pics.  Have a great week! 

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card.. love this mermaid (I am a mermaid lover) and this is so pretty. I love all the card details too...may have to add her to my stash!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin