Sunday, March 20, 2016

Tropical Swim

Hello there!  Larisa here sharing my latest card using Beach Pretty.  You can find her HERE in the shop.  First of all, I LOVE this image.  That hair...amazing!  It was so much fun to color and I just love how it turned out!  Let me tell you, I'm so ready for summer so you will probably be seeing a lot of "beach" theme cards from me in the near future.  For this card, I decided to go with a tropical theme so I found some fun patterned paper and added some beautiful paper flowers.  And of course, I had to add some gold sequins.  (I'm kind of obsessed with gold right now). 

 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  You can see more details and pics on my blog
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin