Monday, March 21, 2016

Let's Be Bunnies!

"Hoppy" Monday, everyone! teehee! I hope your weekend went well. :) It's Joni here, with a cute pair of friends from the shop. This digi sure is a current favorite with spring officially starting, and Easter just around the corner!
Here's my card for the day, featuring Let's Be Bunnies:


I was gifted this beautiful set of patterned papers from a friend in Hawaii, and just knew I had to pair it with this image. Let's Be Bunnies is a fun one to color up, especially with her content furry friend in her arms. I added a flourish die and die border, a coordinating ribbon, then finished it off with a rub on sentiment and doodled squiggly lines as a frame.

Stop by the shop to pick up this cutie, as well as the other images that Krista has drawn up for the season. They're just too cute not to add to your cart. ;) Be sure to join the Facebook group as well {Saturated Canary Stamps}, because she sure spoils us there with surprise sales and discounts.

Have a wonderful day everyone, thank you for coming by to see me!
xoxoxox,
~*Joni

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin