Monday, March 14, 2016

Easter is coming...

 Hello everyone  Saturated Canary friends!

 ♥♥♥
 
Easter is just around the corner, so today I've a lovely girl together with her funny Bunny for you all!
I coloured them with my Copic Markers to create my romantic Easter Card...
 

♥ ♥ ♥
 
All the papers I used for my card are from the new wonderful Pion Design Collection, "Easter Greetings"; I distressed them  to give a vintage look to my creation...

 


(Image: Saturated Canary - Easter Dress)


♥ ♥ ♥ 

I hope my card will make your Monday a little more sweet!
More details on my blog if you like :)
 
Thank you so much for stopping by,
 
Hugs,
Franz.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute image. I've always loved the bunny and wished it could be separated from the cute little girl to use in various other projects. That bunny has the cutest face.

    Nice card. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin