Sunday, June 21, 2015

Jane

Hey lovelies, Jen here, Happy Sundays. I have a little card to share today.......





The image is Jane, one of Krista's Lovelies in rubber from LDRS. I coloured her up a while back for the stamp packets, so I thought its time she made it to a card. I have edged the image with Pearl and Rhinestone Flowers, I though they looked like a boarder all set together like that rather than individual flowers. I have used copics, and went for more unsuall colours, but I rather like the way they work on this card. I have used a pretty simple layout, and just distressed the edges of the papers, Which are some Maja's from my draw of scraps.

Thanks for popping in today. I hope you all have a great one xx

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! Im sooo lovin that purple hair! I absolutely love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin