Tuesday, September 30, 2014

DT Silvie and VIOLET VINTAGE & PHILLY PHIL

Hello Saturated Canary fans! 
Hope you are having an awesome week. It's SILVIE here today with a new card to share. I used 2 images for my card today: VIOLET VINTAGE and PHILLY PHIL. Those are just stinkin' cute, aren't they?

Maybe you've already seen my colored images somewhere - yes, those are ATCs I had made for one of our previous Saturated Canary challenges on Facebook. I was quite pleased with how they turned out (they were my 1st ATC ever!), so I decided to put them both on a card :)
Images - VIOLET VINTAGE and PHILLY PHIL

Images are colored with Copics. Papers are by Maja Design. The heart background behind the images is handmade by myself :) If you need more details on Copics or dies etc, be sure to stop by my blog.

And in case you haven't heard yet, there's a Guest DT call going on right now on our Saturated Canary Facebook page!!! For more details, go HERE!

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a lovely day! 
Big Hugs
Silvie xxxx  

2 comments:

  1. Simply stunning works of art image are coloured to perfection x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have Facebook. How can I enter to be a GD?
    bunnyscards1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin