Monday, September 8, 2014

Dt Franz and Pixie Dust

Hi everyone!

Franz here again...I've a weakness for Krista's Pixies lately and I had a very lovely time colouring Pixie Dust a few days ago...

(Image: Saturated Canary - Pixie Dust)

... I created a card with lots of details for her...
 
 
I used papers from Maja Design, some WOC flowers and lots of TRG embellishments.
The colour combo is one of my favourite :)

If you want to know some more details about my creation, please have a look to my blog :)

Don't miss the chance to have lot of fun colouring your own Pixie Dust!

A big hug everybody,

2 comments:

  1. An awesome colouring combination. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your cards are always beautiful but this is truly so spectacular! as always your so creative with all that you do x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin