Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Evie

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here and today I am sharing my first little mixed media project using Evie. Way out of my comfort zone.. no idea what i was doing... but was fun!! ^_^ I loved playing around even though I don't own many stencils or sprays. I used some lace for texture on the canvas aswell.


I used Copics to colour her up and some Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays in the background. If you would like to know the copic colours please pop over to my blog here :)


It's very hard to photograph the finished piece... but hope you can get an idea! :D 


Thanks so much for stopping by :) x


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Alyce...this is just stunning and I'm still in shock that it's your first ever mixed-media project !! Lovely job as you always do...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...this is wonderful...great job! I need to step out of my comfort zone as well and try some mixed media. I always love looking at your unique mermaid pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly one beautiful coloured lady stunning art work as always x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin