Monday, July 28, 2014

DT Joni with Jordanna


Happy beautiful Monday everyone!
It's Joni here, hoping you all had a wonderful weekend
and that you're ready for a fun week ahead. :)

The weather has been beautiful here in South Carolina,
but the stores are reminding me that Back To School is just around the corner.
I'll have a 1st, 3rd, 5th, 8th, 11th grader, this year, and one in college.
HA! Now that calls for quite a bit of clothes and supply shopping...teehee!
Nevertheless, seeing all the school items puts me in a Fall mood.

For today's card I've colored up the beautiful Jordanna in Autumnal hues.
I found these yummy papers at WalMart on clearance, the colors are so warm.
I combined two rub on American Crafts sentiments for my card.

You can find Jordanna here at Krista's shop, but be warned -
she has so many sweet additions that it will be hard to pick just one!

Thank you so much for stopping by and loving Krista's images,
happy crafting to you all!
xoxoxox
~*Joni




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin