Saturday, August 17, 2013

Creative Team Silvie is.... on the edge :)

Image- On the Edge.

Hello lovelies! Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!
Silvie here with a new inspiration card for you. I used an image released just a couple of weeks ago and it’s called ‘On The Edge’

I had a total blast making this card – such an amazing digi and I so love the expression this little cutie has – she looks like she’s up to something totally fun!!

As always, image is colored with Copics. I experimented a bit with coloring the sky using C01, 00; BG0000, 000; B0000 and colorless blender and I’m quite pleased with the result. 

To finish my card, I added some flowers, pearls, glass bottles and lost of gorgeous die cuts to fit my beach/summer fun theme.

If you need more details, please, visit my blog. Thank you for popping in! Have a lovely weekend! Hugs, Silvie xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, wow, wow. What an fab card!!!! You are just such an amazing creator. Your colouring is the best and the way you put your cards together is such an inspiration. Keep them coming, hunni. I love everything you touch because you just bring it to life.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin