Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Time is Almost Up:)!

saturated canary digi


Don't forget that Challenge #4 ends in just a few hours...Be sure to link up your entry before it closes!!  The prize is super fun this time-- I love my Glamour Damaged hat:)!!  It is so cute and cozy!!


saturated canary digi

Oh...besides the gift certificate to Julie's shop,  you get your choice of two free digs from my shop as well:)...I have one more release before Christmas (Dec 2nd), so this prize might prove to be pretty fun to cash in!!

And stay tuned to this place...because I'm working on an *incredible* cyber--Monday deal for you to stock up on any digs currently in the shop:)!

Hope your week is going great...Are you ready for your Thanksgiving feast yet??...We are headed up to Phil's family's for dinner on Thursday:)!  I can't wait to pig out on yummy food:)!

Hugs!

5 comments:

  1. he he he he!! love it!!! your hat is fab hun and ooooooh special monday deal??!!! will warn scott!!!:)
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat! you remind me a bit of my friend, we went camping once and besides her clothes she brought a separate duffel bag filled with hats!:) my other friends were at a loss for words!
    Looking forward to see the Monday deal you have, I have been eying your digi's for a while and just recently started following your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lovin the hat and waiting for Monday.....any excuse to stock up on a few more of your digi's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely my kind of hat - I have a few that my Mum designed & made for me. Love your photos - especially the first.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin